Imagine a recipe that does not have flour, eggs or all those traditional ingredients.
Well here it is!
- 1 can of black beans (drained and washed)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (you can alternate with honey or maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp sugar (you can omit this by increasing agave nectar to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
optional: chocolate chips, slivered almonds etc. for topping
- Preheat oven.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan. Optional: Sprinkle chocolate chips, slivered almonds etc. on top.
- Bake them for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes before attempting to cut.
They taste just like regular brownies 🙂