Can you believe that this recipe consists of a minimum of 5 ingredients?
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup is optional)
- 1/4 peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- *Add-ins: walnuts, almonds, cashew etc.
- Chop dates in food processor until in small bits.
- Toast oats in oven until slightly golden. This step is optional.
- Combine oats, *add-ins and dates in a bowl. Set aside.
- Warm agave and peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat. Then pour over oat mixture and mix it up.
- Once completely mixed, transfer to a pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Press it down firmly until well formed.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to firm up for about 15-20 mins.
- Keep stored in the fridge.
And there you have it. A quick and easy homemade snack. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: