Have you ever felt like an exile living among the other members of the world?
Well, I don’t know about you but I certainly have. My choices and lifestyle usually tend to differ from others in major ways all due to my faithful living.
Living faithfully today within a polarized world can deem quite challenging especially when trying not to compromise your principles.
Rick McKinley understands this and has shared his views on the topic in his new book.
- This book was extremely relatable.
- The information was spot on.
- I found myself smiling and shaking my head in agreement at quite a number of the points discussed.
- It also helped that the cover design is super cute lol.
- But the content of this book is amazing.
Rick did a great job putting this piece of writing together so beautifully.
PS: I received a copy of this book from BakerBooks for an honest review.